• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale The ultimate package for $500

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hey!

I need to raise $500 in order to buy a name.
That's why I am presenting you with some of my best names all in one package for the firm price of $500.
I can not lower the price, since that is the exact ammount I need.
The names are as follows:

biologi.net

dvdvideocamera.com
(a top name. generic to 100% and they are a fresh product on the market)

flooboards.net

ukloans.net

europeanmonetaryunion.org

usagolfstore.com

shopshirts.com

dvdaffiliates.com

progamer.org

usabank.org
 
I am accepting offers via PM or buy posting SOLD here.
 
support a good cause and buy some nice names!

I will throw in all my DNF bucks + 1 reg of your choice!

That's about as sweet as it gets!

The name in question will be posted here and I am going to develop it
 
introducing a new system:

I would see these names individually if they total income is $500.

I would not let any names go before I know that I can make $500 from them

so make individual offers on one name if you want, and if other offers add up to $500 you get the name
 
Let's celebrate that Sweden is 2 periods away from becoming world champions in ice hockey!

I will, if you place a bid before the final is over (about 1 and a half hours), throw in uvr.us without any additional cost.

All names have about 1 year left on reg.

Hurry and help me!
 
omg this is nervewrecking

1 period to go 2-1 to Sweden against Canada in the final!

HEJA SVERIGE!
 
holy moley!

2-2 after 3 periods

overtime soon

Come on! This is a super deal!
 
shit!

we lost in sudden death

deal down to $450 just cause of that :sad:
 
oh well

This will be the last bump made to this thread.
Time to drown my feelings in some alcohol
 
icehole
were you alone today..
:)
Lorenzo
Dataware
Canada
 
Originally posted by dataware
icehole
were you alone today..
:)
Lorenzo
Dataware
Canada

I just noticed that. 8 bumps in 8 hours :eek:

Icehole, please don't abuse the bumping. If it is abused, a bump rule will have to go into effect.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom