Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

theaffiliate.us, classicebooks.com and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmat

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've not been well for some years now and I no longer have the drive nor interest in continuing to actively maintain the following domain names/sites.

I intend to sell the following domains and wind up the bulk of our International online marketing business.

The domains are priced to sell quickly, most are indexed in all major search engines, therefore I will not negotiate the sales price of any whole 'LOT #1 or #2' for sale...

However if interested in any one domain name, please contact me and we'll negotiate a fair price.

I prefer to sell the entire package, however any interest in any one domain name please contact me at: http://kmatsupport.com OR PM me

Anyone with an interest in starting an online Internet marketing business, or those active marketers wishing to grow their business can with a little knowledge, a heap of drive do well from what has been established.

• To be clear... I am selling the domain names only, all are available for immediate transfer.
  • Where indicated the domain name has a website that has a licensed script running such as 'Build A Niche Store' The site will if wanted be included in the sale, as long as the purchaser acquires or has a license for the said script.
Sale prices are net and include all transaction fees for safe sale conducted and managed by SEDO.COM

LOT#1.

EFFECTIVEPARENTINGSKILLS.COM... Page Rank 2 - WP site and eBook product [includes copyright] available with purchase. Stats for 'September' Visits 935.. Page viewed 2482

MOTORCYCLEGEARDISCOUNT.COM... Page Rank 2. If you wished to retain the site as is, buyer would need to buy "Build A Niche Store" store license at around $100USD. this licence is valid for unlimited website
use. Stats for 'September' Visits 3000.. Page viewed 28243

INSTANTCDPRODUCT.COM... site and CD product available with purchase... Stats for 'September' Visits 106.. Page viewed 169

K9-HEALTH.COM... Page Rank 2 - WP site and eBook product [includes copyright] available with purchase... Stats for 'September' Visits 2745.. Page viewed 13251

PROUDPUP.COM... Page Rank 2 - If you wished to retain the site as is, buyer would need to buy "Build A Niche Store" store license at around $100USD. this licence is valid for unlimited website use. Stats for
'September' Visits 1417.. Page viewed 2732

GOODHEALTHHOME.COM... with or without site... Stats for 'September' Visits 1806.. Page viewed 11892... If you wished to retain the site product script. I can help arrange script license for product data feed if
required, unlimited site use.

HBNEZINES.COM... Page Rank 1 - without site.

EZYWEBSITEBUILDER.COM
PLAN-FOR-PROFIT.COM
HOWTOTALKTOGOD.COM
TERRITORYWILD.COM

THEAFFILIATE.US [Sedo appraisal available valued at $2000+]
WEBSITECONVERSIONS.COM [Sedo appraisal available valued at $2000+]
EBIZDOT.COM... Page Rank 1 - with or without site [Sedo appraisal available valued at $2000+]

ALL NAMES ABOVE For sale at... $2500 Buy the lot!

Sale prices are net and includes transaction fees for safe sale conducted and managed on SEDO.COM

If required I can arrange reliable hosting for all names above, at a cost of aprox $25.00 a month. Includes your own WHM panel, you can not only host all above, you can also sell hosting.

Interested? Click here to contact Ken Mathie. OR PM me.

LOT#2

Also available....

Classicebooks.com [name only.] Page Rank 1, includes 250+ eBooks all with master resale rights, good percentage with PLR.. [Sedo appraisal available valued at $2000+]...

Stats for 'September' Visits 213.. Page viewed 1235 For sale at $1500 ...
Summing Up.

LOT#1. $2500.00USD

LOT#2. $1500.00USD

OR LOT'S 1 and 2... $3800.00USD

Interested? Click here to contact Ken Mathie. OR PM me

Cheers,
Ken Mathie

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators