• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Theaters.ca sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Old Fart
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
61
I'm pleased to announce the sale of Theaters.ca to Bonfire Developments. Sale is complete and domain transferred.

In the meantime if you see a domain owned by myself or DropWizard feel free to approach us. I'm particularily interested in leasing, joint ventures or projects where we can have ongoing equity participation.

Sales are also possible if the price is right ;)
 
I am sure you must got good pricing for the same as your domain deserve it:approve:
 
I just saw this reported at DNJournal.com - Nice sale!!!
 
They were both nice sales, I saw the report earlier this week and both went for higher than I was thinking. the sale of theaters is one of the top .ca sales ever reported. both were nice generics, and good to see .ca names in the weekly report.
 
Seems a bit underpriced considering the .com version is worth mid xxx,xxx+
 
Congrats on the nice sales. Theaters may be a bit of bargain. :)
 
Expect the value of .ca domains to quadruple overnight!
 
They were both nice sales, I saw the report earlier this week and both went for higher than I was thinking. the sale of theaters is one of the top .ca sales ever reported. both were nice generics, and good to see .ca names in the weekly report.

Unfortunately there are confidential sales in the 60k plus range to the early xxx,xxx that are unreported. :disappointed:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom