• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TheatreSeat.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karascott

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I own the above domain and have been contacted by the owner of the website TheaterSeat.com who specialize in selling seating for cinemas and theatres. I am presuming that he only wants the name to forward to the main site for those who type in the UK rather thatn US spelling of theatre/theater .

How much do you think I should ask?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom