• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers TheBFi.com 193 ovt w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with namedrive its made about $39 since may 1st, is that right?
 
the name was created on 14th May.
 
GT Web said:
I was about to make an offer...and then I remembered this thread:

http://www.dnforum.com/f116/three-r...-sale-thread-147722.html?highlight=CollinsBiz

He first said his name was Mike, another Namedrive screenshot shows his name to be Jamie and this one says "Welcome Gary."

I am very close to posting this guy in the people to avoid dealing with section....buyer beware.


Yes....this is the same guy that has scammed so many people:

I thought that CollinsBiz had already been banned once...how did he come back?? CollinsBiz=Joey Mob=Limit$=$$$=Basketball Joe....and the list goes on....here is how I know it is him:

Recently, Joey Mob was banned because it was made known that he was Limit$ and $$$. WELL....if you do a whois on thebfi.com.....you will see this:

Mob, Joey [email protected]

Now...do a whois on familywadchdog.us (the other name that Limit$ owns)

John sofoy [email protected]

They have the same email address because he forgot to change it in the whois. I am SURE that he will change this very soon.....so it may be changed by the time you guys read it...no worries...I saved a screenshot. Mods can feel free to email me. :)
 
This was being sold at DomainState, and I remember the thread got deleted so something was obviously up with this guy.
 
I also love how each of his DomainSite screenshots shows a different name as the account owner...looks like this guy has been busted for the final time.
 
thefbi.com has ovt w/e Zero n his domain which he claims to be the typo of thefbi has ovt w/e 193.
its ovious that something is fishy.
 
we should be careful always about scammers. it's good to help each other on this.
 
saatmarket said:
we should be careful always about scammers. it's good to help each other on this.
Yes,i also think dnforum has some scammer i also know someone.:)
lala
 
Thread closed, ban issued, allegations appear to be true.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom