• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers thefamilyguyforum.com - Established SE traffic - Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernTn

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
2,025
Reaction score
0
thefamilyguyforum.com - Established Traffic - Forum


I haven't touched the website in about 2 months to tell the truth, and it has about 400+ Uniques so far this month.


Traffic has been coming from search engines mainly.. and some links..


Selling the name, forum for $250.00 BIN


*I don't think I can sell my license yet, since I haven't had it for 3 - 6 months, or whatever.. I'll check on it* But as of right now, forum license doesn't come with it.


I took off google adsense and put ypn.. Ypn makes nothing, google made something everyday, but nothing to brag about.
 
Now I wish I had some money in my paypal account....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom