• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Thinking of selling out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hey.
I am thinking of selling my entire portfolio (mostly .us names), since I want to develop, and need some money.

The names all have about 1 year or more left on registration, and all names will be free pushed.

The .us names are here: www.techsajt.com/domains
The other TLD names are here: www.techsajt.com/domains/index.php?mode=others

I will consider offers over $1500

I have bought several of the names second hand and won the .com .net .org in either snapnames or namewinner.
 
Alright folks, I have now set up an auction for my entire portfolio! The link is in my signature
remember, I will trade for 2-letter .com's
 
yes, that is what I want in my sales thread and not PM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom