Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

This group wants my domain again. Should I respond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auction

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just got an inquiry from a design firm representing a client who wants to purchase my domain.

I believe there is a high possibility they are representing a company that filed and lost a UDRP for my domain years ago.

How do you respond to email inquiries from someone you believe is highly likely to file a UDRP or sue for the domain? Would you choose not respond even if you are willing to sell the domain?

Domain Summit 2024

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If they already lost a udrp to you, it would depend simply on whether you would be satisfied with their current offer, or want to try to milk them (or shove it up their) more. Of course, as you say, they could still sue you, and possible win in court, or at least drain you on legal fees. If you choose to let your emotions rule, you might try to push it. If you would be happy with their offer, take it, or counter offer with what you consider it to be worth emotions aside.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tell them you are not motivated to sell the domain but they are free to make an offer.
Do NOT give them a price.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if the offer is too low, just say "No thanks, that does not motivate me to change my plans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom