• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Thread closed - why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't include a domain in the title I am guessing. Who knows.
 
read the rules - title must be included in all boards for sales, app, etc
 
I don't know I didn't look at your post but that is usually the case. All I can offer is read the rules. Some of the staff here gets slap happy and closes thread for unknown reasons.
 
I think everyone here does that a couple of times early on.
No biggie really once you find out the procedure.

I have been there myself.
 
read the rules - title must be included in all boards for sales, app, etc

I am not sure I understand you. So what you are saying, the reason is I must have atleast one domain name in the title, even if it is a portfolio I want appraised?
 
You have to include at least one domain in the title.
 
For appraisals, best to just feature a name, not a portfolio.

Plus, as others have pointed out, read the rules first and put complete domain name in title.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I am not sure I understand you. So what you are saying, the reason is I must have atleast one domain name in the title, even if it is a portfolio I want appraised?
Rules. Rules are rules. If it says include domain name then include domain name.

Forget portfolio appraisals. No one is going to take the time to appraise each and every name.
 
oki doki.. strange rules.. but as you say rules are rules :-)
 
oki doki.. strange rules.. but as you say rules are rules :-)
Imagine if no one posted a domain in any of the titles. None.

You would then have to enter every thread to look for the name(s) or the topic being presented.

No one, including you I suppose, wants to have to spend all their time on the forum having to open every single thread to find a name even worthy of consideration. All the cctld's or extensions you are not even interested in...you'd have to look at all the piles of crap to find anything worth a second look.

Yeah, rules are rules...but common sense prevails.
 
Imagine if no one posted a domain in any of the titles. None.

You would then have to enter every thread to look for the name(s) or the topic being presented.

No one, including you I suppose, wants to have to spend all their time on the forum having to open every single thread to find a name even worthy of consideration. All the cctld's or extensions you are not even interested in...you'd have to look at all the piles of crap to find anything worth a second look.

Yeah, rules are rules...but common sense prevails.

You don't have to IMAGINE what would happen if people stopped listing the domain names in the title; just go to namepros.com
http://www.namepros.com/all-domains-for-sale/
it becomes an ugly race to the bottom.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom