• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Three char .com and other domains... cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitroshock

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
585
Reaction score
0
I need to get rid of a few domains from my Dotster account.

$30:
S86.com

$15:
casinotalent.com
clockout.net
venuehosting.com
voidance.com

Registered at GoDaddy:

$12/ea. Buy two or more and it's only $10/ea.
andstocks.com
arry.net
buyhonda.net
cdmagazines.com
creditcardfinances.com
cyberstockmarket.org
cycleware.net
duuu.com
eevr.com
flightpurchases.com
gemstoneinvestor.com
hotelpurchases.com
instantinsurance.org
oponent.net
pedalcycles.com
pennystockfortune.com
predisposed.net
preener.com
privatecasino.net
rested.org
rxadvisors.com
shover.org
scubaguide.org
slickers.org
sneaked.net
spooon.com
spingcloseouts.com
stagers.net
topbicycles.com
trudge.net
tvclearance.com
twinbeaches.com
wyed.com
zzzj.com

All have just under a year left on registration. PM or post here to claim.

Thanks,

-Nitro
 
Hi!

I haven't a clue what I'll do with them but I'll take the bagel.net and bagels.net pair for $35.

Let me know what to do.

Thanks!

Jon Hall
 
radioz,

PM sent, great choice!

-Nitro
 
Nitro,
Double check your bagel and bagels.net

If radioz doesn't go with them. I'll take them.

But, look again at your info. on those names.
 
actnow,

Thanks for pointing that out. I had the typos registered and was going off a bad list. Sorry radioz, can't sell you the domains. They've been removed.

-Nitro
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom