• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Three Letter .net

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCO

RCO Productions
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
667
Reaction score
6
LOL! I think you are a little late on that my friend :)
 
Why? It said post sold...
 
well it was posted on 11-02-2003, 09:51 AM and I am sure somebody already pm'd the guy or something like that :)
 
Yes but it said post Sold and no one ever did nor was it closed...did I miss something here?
 
sorry, name was sold some time ago and probably the downtime of DN forum (when it loose some posts) is the reason that this thread was still open because I usually close my thread after sales
 
oh - thats why I was thrown off...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom