Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Three Rare .com Pharmacy Domains w/ Websites, Sales, and Traffic - FioricetOnline.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

netdoc

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have three rare .com pharmacy domains with websites, sales, and traffic for sale. All three .com domain's keywords that make up the domain names have global and local searches according to the Google keyword tool. I assume that the sales I make each month with these domains are due to direct type-in traffic. Based on two domains alone, I have steadily received approximately $250 USD per month over the last two years from pharmacy sales from FioricetOnline.com and WhatisTramadol.com. And, this has been acheived with no effort from me at all -- meaning I have not touched the websites in over two years as I have had other more important priorities.

You may purchase the domains with websites together as a package deal or separately. If you purchase the three domains with websites as a package deal, you may receive the online pharmacy account if you wish so that you may keep earning income from that source. The sale can go through either sedo.com or escrow.com. The choice is yours. Contact me today with any questions or to purchase the websites through PM. This offer will not last long!!!

FioricetOnline.com: According to the Google Keyword Tool, there are 40,500 global searches and 22,400 local searches per month for the keywords (fioricet online) that make up this .com domain. The website with misspellings pages is included if you want it. The website received 443 organic visitors last month (I'm assuming this is type-in traffic as I have never actively promoted any web pages).

WhatisTramadol.com: According to the Google Keyword Tool, there are 22,200 global searches and 18,100 local searches per month for the keywords (what is tramadol) that make up this .com domain. The website with misspellings pages is included if you want it. The website received 443 organic visitors last month (I'm assuming this is type-in traffic as I have never actively promoted any web pages).

TenuateOnline.com is for sale. Sorry, no website available, just a domain name. According to the Google Keyword Tool, there are 6,600 global searches per month and 5,400 local searches per month for the keywords that make up this .com domain.

netdoc

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:
======
In order to make a quick sale, the price is $1,000 USD plus buyer pays the $32.50 in seller fees at escrow.com. There's $60 currently in the account that you may have (I have a $100 payout minimum). Here are the stats showing that it makes $3,000 per year:

http://www.fioricetonline.com/images/account.gif

Thanks

netdoc

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The domains with websites just made a few more sales and now the commission amount to anyone who buys it is $155.47. So, that's $1,000.00 - $155.47 = $844.53 investment.

netdoc

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The domains with websites have been sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom