• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Tier 1 .us names new list -- Must sell! --including Finances.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
2,455
Reaction score
0
Financial Tier 1 names to be sold this weekend for the highest offer.

All names are pending and highest bidders have been notified.

Thanks for your interest.

Stay tuned on this forum for Doctor Nobucks next offerings.

To receive the preview list for the next group of names to be sold please send a request to [email protected]
 
Nonprofit.us now sold in a special deal.

Still taking offers on the rest.

These will all be sold this weekend for the best offer.
Doc
 
Sale ends at 6pm EST tomorrow night, Sunday 3-14.
 
Finances second bid is only $0.67 at Overture

hmmm .... scratches head.....
 
MediaHound said:
Finances second bid is only $0.67 at Overture

hmmm .... scratches head.....

Is that a question?

Don't know why that is the current 2nd bid. Sometimes companies lock in a high bid so as not to be knocked out of first place in the search engines without having to take the time to constantly go back and compete. I checked the others and most second bids are just a few cents different. Same with the third bids etc.
Doc
 
Now sold!

Trades.us
Finances.us

Offers on the rest accepted till 6pm EST tonight 3/14 via [email protected]

These names that are being sold early are in package offers I can accept without waiting for the best individual name offers.

Also encourage offers from developers for ½ of a completed site. I will deliver the name to you for a smaller cash outlay and your development work and hosting. I will pay the ex the full amount of the best offer. We would share ½ of the revenue (adsense acct) and ½ of the eventual site and name sale if we decide to sell.

For example: If I am selling Funds.us (coming up) and my top offer is $1500, I may take $250 to $500 from a developer and deliver the name for ½ of the completed site. I would pay my ex the $1500 and end up with ½ of a completed site for $1k to $1250 at my cost rather than ending up with 0.

I have already set up 1 of these deals this week and am looking for more.

Thank you for the interest.
Doc
 
Stocdoctor said:
Now sold!
For example: If I am selling Funds.us (coming up) and my top offer is $1500, I may take $250 to $500 from a developer and deliver the name for ½ of the completed site. I would pay my ex the $1500 and end up with ½ of a completed site for $1k to $1250 at my cost rather than ending up with 0.
Doc

Great Idea.
 
All names are pending and highest bidders have been notified.

Thanks for your interest.

Stay tuned on this forum for Doctor Nobucks next offerings.

To receive the preview list for the next group of names to be sold please send a request to [email protected]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom