• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers tightlines.org -> Fishing Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccm

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
818
Reaction score
7
Fishing Forum
This is a GREAT fishing forum domain.
I have it set up with phpBB2.
I don't have the time to invest in really developing it, or Admin'ing it.
At this point I am looking for offers in the low XXX

http://www.tightlines.org

I am open to all offers, please PM me with offers/questions, etc,,

Thanks,
Charles
 
So besicaly you are asking low XXX for the domain ...
 
yes, do you have an offer?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom