• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Times getting tougher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMJ

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
0
I had 302 domains on my lists today. This list is compiled through various sources for various reasons. Typically I'll find out of my lists 20-30 available for reg fee, today 1 domain was available. Most of these name I wouldn't even pay reg fee for.
 
I have also been noticing this lately.
Especially in the past 2 weeks.

I work similarly, with a pre compiled list and wait to see which are available.
Lately, it's been about 1-2%

Now, that either means more people are buying domains, which is a possibility but strange as to timing, or, that i (and you?) are getting more picky and chosing 'better' names, and we are waiting for them to drop, while they are being caught by dropcatchers?
 
seeker said:
I have also been noticing this lately.
Especially in the past 2 weeks.

I work similarly, with a pre compiled list and wait to see which are available.
Lately, it's been about 1-2%

Now, that either means more people are buying domains, which is a possibility but strange as to timing, or, that i (and you?) are getting more picky and chosing 'better' names, and we are waiting for them to drop, while they are being caught by dropcatchers?

There is a buying frenzy. It started a few days after the men.com sale.

A lot of useless names are being registered, and lots of crazy bids on domains
hardly worth reg fee.

Hopefully it will blow over...
 
Luc said:
A lot of useless names are being registered, and lots of crazy bids on domains hardly worth reg fee.

"Are you talking to me?"

It sounds like my buying activities. :laugh:
 
actnow said:
"Are you talking to me?"

It sounds like my buying activities. :laugh:

lol.

i think we've all been guilty of buying domains on impulse. :cheeky:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom