• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Tine.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

staffjam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
346
Reaction score
3
Hi,

I've just had a 5k offer on Tine.com
I think it's a bit low and was hoping to get some opinions from some members here. Should i try and move him up - send to auction, or???
I don't need the cash, so not in a great hurry to sell.

Thanks for any opinions.
 
I can see it going for $xx,xxx, so if you are not in a hurry to sell, then wait.
 
Great Domain !!!

Mid to High $x.xxx
 
At this current market rate i would say 8k to 12k . But im sure you can sell this name any time you want to most domainers for 4k because their a bit of room to make some $ good luck with it .
 
an LLLL that is that easy to say should be more, fo sho.
 
Here you got a nice domain do not loose it for a small money. I think you do not loose much money on holding that domain. Hold it for an year or two. You will sure get xx,xxx$ offer.

All the Best.


sundari.
 
its a great name...unless you need fast cash hold it.

IMO 15k minimum
 
$10k-$12k ish. :)
At least.

Big applications for farming and agricultural.

I would not be at all surprised if this ends up branding itself in a completely different sector. So easy to say and recall.
 
Thanks for all your replies guys. yeah - i think it's a very nice name. If he ups his offer a bit i may send it to sedo auction. Be interesting to see what it would go for.
 
They are all wrong, it is worth $50,
and I will give you $100 cash right now cuz I'm a nice guy
:)
 
If he ups his offer a bit i may send it to sedo auction.
A strategy would be to max your counter offer with a notation that you WILL NOT send to auction if he accepts your counter offer.

It worked very nicely for me on one sale earlier this year.
 
I second that. Plus sending it to auction involves a lot of risk, in current state I doubt you would get higher bids than the initial.
 
If you don't need the cash, then what's the point?
If you do need *more* cash, then counter-offer three times as much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom