Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

TLD Engines

Alexander Kuzenkov

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello!
Few days ago i 've created domain name search engine(tldengines.com). This site helps you to find an available domain name fast and then compare prices for this name between top registars.
I would like to get some feedback about my service. What's good? What's bad? Is site really helpful? Do i have to add some tool to it?
I think people from this forum, who often works with domains, can help me with that.
Thank you.

fm1234

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It works well, although my inner kitten got distracted by that animated gear and couldn't stop playing with it for five minutes.

Adding a WHOIS function, perhaps as a hover or expansion where the "Taken/Prices" indicator is for each domain, would help.

Some explanatory text about what the site is and what it does would help people who are not already immersed in the domain business to understand what the site is for. While at that, mention that the site also helps compare prices, since that's what your basic non-investor will be interested in above and beyond whether the name is available.

I clicked through all the way to a couple of registrars off the price list, then checked my browser cookies to make sure that they had 'marked' me so you'd get properly credited for sales -- everything on a functional level is working very well, it would seem. Just needs a little extra explanation for those who would come to the site and not intuitively know what it is, and if technologically/economically feasible a WHOIS feature for domains that are already taken.

Frank

Osirisxx

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The website seems to be down, i'll try checking it out again later

ulterios

Don't look back, it's confusing!
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting and I would have liked to have been able to check this site out, but it seems to be down and has been for a couple days at least.

Alexander Kuzenkov

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys. I had some problems with money, so site was down for 2,5 months. Now it works fine:)
Frank, thank you for such a nice feedback. I'm agree with you and will do these changes.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators