• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TM issue domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellstrom

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
410
Reaction score
0
I have a trademarked domain for sale. PM for the domain. I do not have an asking price, but I will let it go cheap.
Exact domain searches (inc .ext) at Overture is 309.
The domain has been offered to the TM holders for free, but they don't seem interested.

Domain sold
 
Send pm regarding your domain name.
Thank you,
TW
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom