• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

To the person who owns xeh.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed30

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
3,675
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I sold xeh.org last year - I have no idea who owns it now, but if you are here could you please update the whois info - my name and details are still showing.

Thanks,

Ed
 
Ed
Enom's whois shows a different owner
 
Ed30 said:
Hi,

I sold xeh.org last year - I have no idea who owns it now, but if you are here could you please update the whois info - my name and details are still showing.
Thanks,Ed

My first thought was - Was Ed still paying the renewal cost?

Since, it shows someone different at Enom. They must be paying it.
 
maybe Ed is using an old not updated whois service?
 
MrDude said:
maybe Ed is using an old not updated whois service?
Doubt it
I think this is what happens with .org
Registrars collect the whois info
They send it to pir.org
All the various whois services then check pir.org
For some reason enom is not sending the correct info to pir.org
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom