Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Today's Drop??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a list of 19 names I was going for today. I tried to reg between 1:50 pm (EST) and 3:15 and I did not see any drop. Most are NSI names, and quite a few were on their 6th day (meaning they could have dropped yesterday). Acccording to the NSI whois, these names were still about to drop this morning.

Most people don't like posts with names before they drop, so I wont post the names here, and there were some good ones. I included some marginal names (and even one bad one) so that I would be sure to know when the drop started. Right now it is 5 pm (EST) and still, none of these names are available.

Yesterday I caught a couple of names right around 2 pm (EST).

Did NSI decide to not drop names today? Did you get any names today? :confused:

Domain summit 2024

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The most cases are those names had dropped and been grabbed already if they are real good ones.
The whois database would not reflect the latest whois in realtime, I've grabbed some expired domains through snapnames.com and while they informed me that the domain I ordered had been successfully grabbed by them, the whois database still stayed there and nothing changed, buy I was able to modify it with the current registrar snapnames.com uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators