Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Too expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

firecubes

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3 hundred and odd dollars to post in all of the forums on a forum is waaay to much no matter how good the community and it's rep. Infact charging anything is a bit over the top. I mean okay 10-20 dollars to access all the forums seems reasonable to me. So why the expense when *********, namepros, web hosting talk and freewebspace are all free?
:ranger:
I paid $5 to join a forum which I have access to about a 3rd of the boards of. Please reconsider your prices guys or at least let me have it cheaper lol. Just thought i'd give this as my feedback as reading the threads from the platinum and exclusive forums I can see what nice community this is but paying $300 to have access it for the sensible of folk is a bit much.

Upvote 0
Domain Summit 2024

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
when you pay to use a forum, at least you have a right to make complaints, and expect things to be done if there is a problem. with a free forum, you have no rights.

also, as someone else had stated.,if you cannot afford to pay the money, then this business is probably not right for you.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you really cant afford the upgrade, may be you can contact Ashaw and see if he still has some funds left

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNFORUM is priceless, here you can learn a lot, and not just what you can find in any domain related site, but the 'secrets' too, you just need to pay for it, just like you pay for school, if you want to learn you have to pay

nomis135

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are an active member your membership will pay its self in no time.

Mine already paid itsself a while back.

Manolete

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there any link where this membership thing is explained? I'm a bit lost with the Platinum, Exclusive, Verified...

Manolete

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks GT Web. What is it good the DNF verified member seal for?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It varifies your indentity to the forum management. Its an add-on as opposed to another membership level, just helps members have confidence in each other.

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are alot of replies, to paying financially, should he choose to pay by f$ how many would he need?

mambo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As mentioned, it will pay off sooner or later. Im still balancing whether to go for exclusive or not.

And, if your active here, youll get to know that there are special upgrade discounts at times...

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well how much DNF$ should one have to upgrade to Platinum, rather than paying this fee.. excuse my ignorance....

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
being a verified platinium or exclusive member can mean the difference between a seller accepting paypal, or making you pay escrow fees :)

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well how much DNF$ should one have to upgrade to Platinum, rather than paying this fee.. excuse my ignorance....

This is a general issue, if you trying to upgrade by selecting upgrade via F$ it does tell you how much you need or it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom