Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Too expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

firecubes

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3 hundred and odd dollars to post in all of the forums on a forum is waaay to much no matter how good the community and it's rep. Infact charging anything is a bit over the top. I mean okay 10-20 dollars to access all the forums seems reasonable to me. So why the expense when *********, namepros, web hosting talk and freewebspace are all free?
:ranger:
I paid $5 to join a forum which I have access to about a 3rd of the boards of. Please reconsider your prices guys or at least let me have it cheaper lol. Just thought i'd give this as my feedback as reading the threads from the platinum and exclusive forums I can see what nice community this is but paying $300 to have access it for the sensible of folk is a bit much.

Upvote 0

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
3 hundred and odd dollars to post in all of the forums on a forum is waaay to much no matter how good the community and it's rep. Infact charging anything is a bit over the top. I mean okay 10-20 dollars to access all the forums seems reasonable to me. So why the expense when *********, namepros, web hosting talk and freewebspace are all free?
:ranger:
I paid $5 to join a forum which I have access to about a 3rd of the boards of. Please reconsider your prices guys or at least let me have it cheaper lol. Just thought i'd give this as my feedback as reading the threads from the platinum and exclusive forums I can see what nice community this is but paying $300 to have access it for the sensible of folk is a bit much.

"I paid $5 ... blah blah". I think you are not even 18 year old and must live off your parents' $1 weekly allowance, so yes $300 must seem like a lot to you, but most Exclusive members (at least i hope so) are professionals, its not even what club members make in 24 hours from their web businesses.

Just stay on Namepros or wherever they accepted you, and come back next year after you grew up.

I agree with all the replies. It's worth it as a fact. Can't be discussed. Issue closed (for me at least).

Domain Summit 2024

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Olebean for the reply.. all what it told me was that I don't have enough credits, but it did not tell me, how much I needed or by howmuch, I was falling short.. just being curious.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Between dnforum and dnjournal I get 99% of what I need to know about the domain business.

I've been happy with my Platinum membership and plan to upgrade to Exclusive at some point for all the goodies.

Don't look at membership like a cost, look at it like an investment. Like most things in life, when you pay more you usually get more and better.

gdurni

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am very content having just upgraded to Exclusive. I have yet to find another forum with such a reliable member base. The cost structure helps to rat out all the nonsense.

The OTC stock trader community could use more of this in my opinion...many forums plagued with crap

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll offer a free upgrade to a platinum membership. If you are a golden member, and you are the first to post something along the lines of "I'll take it Ashaw" then it's yours.

firecubes, I'll have to exclude you on this offer. Although I love to help out people that could really use it, I feel that you should explore DNF a bit more, meet more people, make more then 5 posts and determine what DNF is worth to you before that time comes. On the outside DNF is just a forum, you have to dig a little deeper to find it's real value. When you do that, I'll be glad to upgrade you to a platinum membership.

Luke

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll offer a free upgrade to a platinum membership. If you are a golden member, and you are the first to post something along the lines of "I'll take it Ashaw" then it's yours.

Hi Ashaw!
Looks like nobody needs an upgrade ....
So I take it ;)

PS.
"Free" is too expensive ...

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Luke, if you were a gold member, I'd have already upgraded you. When did you upgrade yourself?

Luke

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
About two weeks ago... Now I'm looking forward to get my Exclusive...

Cheers

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks for the upgrade donation, Andrew. Much appreciated :)

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Olebean for the reply.. all what it told me was that I don't have enough credits, but it did not tell me, how much I needed or by howmuch, I was falling short.. just being curious.

Sudesh

Tek suggest dnf$ upgrade values

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think it is expensive to upgrade oneself at the DNForum. The returns are great (at least i have witnessed this myself). You make good business contacts here.

acegoet

Platinum Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still upgrading? if so, I will take it!

Thank you,
acegoet

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom