• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

top 100-200 keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,142
Reaction score
18
I am looking for a list of the top 100 or 200 search terms, by popularity. I am not interested in bid prices, just raw search volumes.

Overture results preferred, but I'll take the results of any major search engine.

Can anybody help me?
 
Great info. That's exactly what I wanted. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom