• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

TOP Generics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

ZLA.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
20
Ok, let's get this straight! :)
...
WHAT ARE THE TOP GENERIC ONE WORD NAMES THAT COULD EXIST IN ANY EXTENTION (is it credit, bank, business, sex, etc.)?
...
Thanks!
 
There are too many to mention. The thing is that no one seems to know what single word generics are and no one seems to know what a premium domains are. People claim to have both often fall short. I think you have some premium domains but not all generics.

Some Generics off the top of my head:

RealEstate
Property
Bank
Business
Software
Sex
Travel
Products, for example paper, fax, etc...
Men
Women
States
Cities
Towns
Professions, for example Doctor.com

Those are just some, unless I'm being too generic? LOL. I mean does that answer your quesiton or is your question more specific?
 
No, that's great Acro! :)

Thanks!
...
I wanna see what the OVERALL opinion is what are the TOP (Namely Top 10) Generic names in ANY extention! :smilewinkgrin:
 
www
com
net
org
co
 
I would put top 5 at:

1. RealEstate
2. Sex
3. Business, includes insurance
4. Products
5. Travel

I'm sure I'm missing some but those would be on anyone's short list if not top 5 for sure top 10 with Real Estate and Sex a definate top 3.
 
I would put top 5 at:

1. RealEstate
2. Sex
3. Business, includes insurance
4. Products
5. Travel

I'm sure I'm missing some but those would be on anyone's short list if not top 5 for sure top 10 with Real Estate and Sex a definate top 3.

Thanks Acro...and the Top 10? :)
 
Top prefixes:

Free
New
Cheap
Discount
Best
Local

(Just thought I'd throw these into the mix.)
 
Hmm...looks like my "www" and "sex" (.ext) names are worth something after all! :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom