• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Top One Word .com Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to own frown.net :)
 
Originally posted by byalik
I used to own frown.net :)

I know, you traded it to me. I sold it for $500 and the buyer let it expire!

:D
 
were these recent drops?
pm me if u have traffic info
regards
larry


Originally posted by TopNames.com
No trades / PayPal or Escrow

abrupt.com - $3,000
behave.com - $5,000
betray.com - $5,000
buffoons.com - $2,500
bungle.com - $2,500
digress.com - $2,500
expletives.com $1,500
fiascos.com $1,500
frown.com - $2,500
gestapo.com - $4,000
heckle.com - $4,000
infamy.com - $4,000
mishaps.com - $2,500
obsessive.com - $4,000
obstruct.com - $4,000
poisonous.com - $2,000
pudgy.com - $4,000
quarrel.com - $4,000
revolts.com - $2,000
strongest.com - $2,500
subjugator.com $2,000
suspend.com - $4,000
tardy.com - $2,500
vibrate.com - $5,000

Thanks,
Ken
 
These were not drops, these were purchases.

Here is a few days worth of traffic info for the domains I am forwarding to Domain Spa:

Gestapo.com
May 29 - 22
May 28 - 28
May 27 - 22
May 26 - 24

Infamy.com
May 29 - 17
May 28 - 28
May 27 - 22
May 26 - 30

Quotas.com
May 29 - 46
May 28 - 11
May 27 - 9
May 26 - 16

Heckle.com
May 29 - 5
May 28 - 19
May 27 - 3
May 26 - 3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom