Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed TopCheatz.com Great Gaming Site with Forums + More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.TopCheatz.com PageRanked 2/10

I have this site for sale on 2 forums so i will keep you updated on the current highest bid or offers! Please no private or pm offers post them all here!

You get the Complete site! It has a great cheat script installed and Cutenews for the news! I developed Matching Forums! www.TopCheatz.com/forum to go with the site! I type in most of the cheats Still needs more!

The forums have 39 users and 138 articles! The site requires 2 MySQL databases and php on your server! I can help you move the site to your server! :) I have had large in the high $XX for this site in the past but i decide to keep it and grow it! I starting the auction at $25 starting Bid with Min of $5 Increase!

Domain with Registerfly.com Expiration date: Oct 31 2006 <-- Thats right Halloween Is the domains birthday! Over 1 year left! Free push!

http://www.ekingz.com/topcheatz.bmp
topcheatz.bmp

------------------------------------------
PayPal Only! Post your bids Below! Bids start at $25 min of $5 bid increase

Bidding ends in 2 days alittle less then 48 hours on Monday 21st 2005 Around 3PM Centeral time
------------------------------------------

Domain summit 2024

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BIN Price $105.00 USD PayPal Only! The Offers and Bids end Monday 21st 2005 At around 3pm central time! Bidding start at $25 with $5 Min Increase!

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Time Extended! Tue 2/22/2005 At Around 5PM Centeral Time! If Bids do not reach a respectable amount to me I will have to withdraw! I have 2 people thinking about buying it at the BIN price $105.00

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD at BIN of $105. Where do I pay?

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stueynet said:
SOLD at BIN of $105. Where do I pay?

Look in your PM! I sent you payment details there!

Follow Up -- The sale is complete! I have just received the payment now and I am preparing the site for being pushed to new user! Thanks everyone for the offers!

Follow Up 2 -- Stueynet check you pm as i sent the details there on getting your site files! Also i need you to pm me your Registerfly.com username for domain pushing! Please contact me back A.S.A.P. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators