• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TopNames.com "TOP" Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comment taken out by Luc.

PLEASE, keep your opinions OUT of the sales threads.

Good luck TopNames, some goodies there!
 
SERGEJ said:
Good Domains, but prices are unrealistically

Maybe unrealistically for you, but not for many. Compared to some of the sales on Pool.com, these are bargains...I said the prices listed were "Buy Now" prices and "reasonable" offers would be considered.

I don't remember asking for your opinion so keep it to yourself...this is not an appraisal thread, it is a sales thread and I am trying to conduct business.

Also, you just spammed me trying to sell your domains...don't bother emailing me anymore as I would never consider buying a domain from you after your rude (and uneducated) remark in my thread. You spammed me asking for $1,050 for sexopia.com which has a total of 10 (yes ten) results on Google...now who is unrealistic?

And another thing...why are you using two different user IDs on this forum (Sergio & SergeJ)?

:clown:
 
TopNames.com said:
Also, you just spammed me with your domains your trying to sell your domains.

I got spammed by this guy also.

Cheers
Rob
 
Thanks Rob and Luc :-)

People give you lemons...make lemonade
(and poison it and make them drink it)
 
I have responded to the offers I received. Please keep them coming.
 
I have responded to the offers I received (again). Please keep them coming.
 
Still looking for offers...trades or trade+cash offers considered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom