Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed ToursToKorea.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vialli

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please appraise.

All comments whether positive or negative appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

P

President Gringo

are tours to korea a big industry?

Why did you buy it? (and i don't mean that in a nasty way, just want to know why u got it, traffic? etc).

My knowledge on this is limited, but i wouldn't have thought Korea was a big holiday destination. But with the World Cup being played in Japan and Korea, i might be wrong.

vialli

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of destinations in the world that are fast becoming popular tourist attractions.

Places such as Korea, might not be the place for a package holidays as we know it in the UK, but would be better suited to organised tours.

This can encompass the sporting events, historical tours or just siteseeing tours.

The tourist office recently relaunched their site at http://www.tour2korea.com , it was when i saw this that i registered the name.

I have yet to contact the tourist office, but if they were not interested then I would hope that there would be interest from tour operators looking to move into such a destination.

I hope that this answers your question and please do not worry, i did not take your comment the wrong way.

Vialli, did you also get Tours2Korea ? I realize the TouristOffice has the singular Tour2Korea. So, was wondering if you also got the '2' along with the 'to'.? Goodluck. Could be of value to the int'l travel industry.

P

President Gringo

see, when you know peoples reasons for buying then it makes more sense and maybe easier to value. Knowing that the singapore tourist board purchased tours2korea makes this more valuable as it should get some error traffic, and i'm surprised they didn't snap this up at the same time.

vialli, your domain is leaps better than the tourist board - so anyone else involved in that sector might well see the benefit of having a better - but same thought path - domain to the people promoting the region.

valuewise i couldn't call it without seeing the level of bites you could get from a mailout to those companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom