• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed tractor names

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrainFarmer

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2002
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Need some good advice from you. What do you think each of the following are worth:

tractors.net
farmequipment.com
farm.com
used-tractors.com
tractors.com

My guess:(tell me if I am way off)

tractors.net $500
farmequipment.com $5,000
farm.com $5,000
used-tractors.com $250
tractors.com $5,000

Your opinions?

GrainFarmer
 
You got it about right. Great names.
 
farm.com
I would value much higher, 20-25k as a starting bid.

Could be an exceptional marketing tool for one of the superfarms.
 
I think that is a little high, gemnames.

How about lawntractor.com? Any ideas?
 
>How about lawntractor.com? Any ideas?

Highly targeted.

How much is the profit on a lawn tractor?

How many can you sell over the life of the domain name?

It's gotta be worth $100k at least.
 
Farmers buy domain names? :weird:
 
you own these?

if so, congrats.
 
agritractors.com - 500bucks

parked at fabulous. shall provide stats if interested.
 
I also want to know if you own these.

I know tractors.com recently sold for about $143,500.00 so it is ridiculous to ask what it is worth.

So, yeah...you are way off on these.
 
haha I was just about to reply too..

oh wait, I guess I just did... :lol:
 
oh, just like a dead man come alive !!

anyway, let's not wake up grainfarmer.

I wonder how much he sold tractors.com and when, but this year, it was bought on sedo for 143.5K as doc com has pointed out.

this thread is now a real antique.

However Tractor keywords seem to be doing well. At least my name is.

raj
 
rajeevabc: I think your name is not worth reg fee to be honest, I wounder about the traffic you are getting..sounds a little strange..
 
domainah,
although i am new to domain names, i still feel everything does not depend on the ovt results?

agritractors.com has earned close to 5 usd in the past month.

however, since you are an experienced, may i ask for your general advice on registering and monetizing domains?

thanks and regards,

raj
 
Interesting to see how much domain value has gone up since 2002.
 
what I meant to say is that its hard to believe that a newley regged domain with no backlinks that does not mean anything besides having the word tractor in there somewhere is getting real traffic...

yes its been 5 years..alot happened..and in 5 years nobody will talk about mobi for example
 
Tractors.com was perhaps the first huge sale on Sedo's new auction format. It was either last fall 2006 or early this spring 2007. I was quite amazed at watching this be fought over for the week or so it was on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom