• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Trade for Dalailama.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedgeman

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
591
Reaction score
10
This is a great domain and I would consider a trade for a CA domain, with as high a profile as this one Dalai lama.
If your interested in a swap for this or another domain, I own, pm me so I can consider it:)
I,ll respond if I,m interested, if not, keep them coming, thanks.
 
This is a great domain and I would consider a trade for a CA domain, with as high a profile as this one Dalai lama.
If your interested in a swap for this or another domain, I own, pm me so I can consider it:)
I,ll respond if I,m interested, if not, keep them coming, thanks.

Recent News

Dalai Lama To Visit Calgary In 2009
Aug, 29 2007 - 1:00 PM

CALGARY/AM770CHQR - The spiritual leader of the world's Buddhists will make a return visit to Calgary in September 2009.
The last time the Dalai Lama was in Calgary was in 1980.
Among the plans for the three-day visit is a symposium with students at the University of Calgary and meetings with local Buddhists.
U of C President Harvey Weingarten says the Dalai Lama is one of the world's most influential and inspirational voices for peace and education and the visit reinforces the university's committment to the principles of international engagement and social responsiblity.
 
This is a great domain and I would consider a trade for a CA domain, with as high a profile as this one Dalai lama.
If your interested in a swap for this or another domain, I own, pm me so I can consider it:)
I,ll respond if I,m interested, if not, keep them coming, thanks.

Looking for xxx offers on this name , feel free to post them on them thread or pm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom