Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

trade mark issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dot Leader - Agree on the whois check - We did one but assumed that it was his registrar as was explained to us - Oh well what a story - Thanks for the support Giant Domains - maybe that will get something going on this transfer - Steve

Domain Summit 2024

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Steve,

I was under the impression you understood the situation regarding the name, I tried to explain to you before prior to agreeing anything.

GD,

I would love to see the transfer process completed tonight also, the fact of the mater is I have no management controls over the domain so am reliant I my designer who I hired in good faith to change the detail necessary to allow the transfer. Throughout the last eight days I’ve written many emails to Steve, web designer and Compila, I’m making every effort to get this problem sorted, what else can I do?

Dot Leader,

I’ve used Ebay on a number of occasions to get find both web designers and graphic designers and have always been pleased with the results. I think as you take the correct precautions such as checking feedback, viewing previous work etc you’ll usually be OK.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK - 9 Days out after payment - three emails to this supposed designer and still no transfer - This is a mess - Today is your day Robin - Make this transfer happen today or make a full refund on the purchase. Your call - Steve

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK payment has been returned to your Pay Pal account.

I hope you understand that the transfer hasn’t happened for reasons out of my control; there really is nothing further I can do on this matter, sorry.

Thanks
Rob

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by URL T
OK payment has been returned to your Pay Pal account.

I hope you understand that the transfer hasn’t happened for reasons out of my control; there really is nothing further I can do on this matter, sorry.

Thanks
Rob
Thanks for doing the right thing eventually. Please make sure you do NOT offer for sale here any name that is not yours.

And as a rule of thumb these days (when notary is rarely needed any more), a week AT THE MOST is what most buyers and sellers could tolerate (between resellers) before payment or ownership transfer is made. Many transactions here are actually done in a day or two (or even a couple of hours) from start to finish.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Refund Recieved at 10 days out - Sent the contact info. for you and this designer to the attorneys for follow-up. I am off this matter and will no longer respond to this thread. Mods - Thanks for the help - Steve

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Name Slave,

Yes I’m also glad to see this matter over.

As an aside Steve was offered a full refund on the 13th, but declined.

Thanks
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom