• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Trade My $$$$ and My Names for Your LLL.com ( Sale on D5L.com - G6s.com - i5s.com )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adverted

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
222
Reaction score
4
I have some CCC.com for sale/trade as looking for either a cash sale or a combo where I trade my names and my cash for your LLL.com

Here I am selling the last of my CCC.com names as I no longer using them for any projects and they just have no use for me. Here is the details of the projects we did on the domains:

D5L.com = Used for $5 DSL Service

G6s.com = Used for the Pontiac G6 Community

i5s.com = Used to Feature Businesses on the I5 Highway

Price for these names, I have no idea but won't take less then the reg fee/costs, so make an offer.

If you want to trade your LLL.com for these and cash please let me know as I want to get ownership of some LLL.com names.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

D5L.com = 12 years of registration = Min Offer: $420

i5s.com = 12 years of registration = Min Offer: $420

G6s.com = 8 years of registration = Min Offer: $280
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom