Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Trading Dollars for Go-Daddy dotcoms $1 to low five figures each

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have dollars, and I am looking to trade for some dotcoms that are registered at Go-Daddy. The theme for this trade is that the person who is trading the domain(s) should feel pain when doing the trade. Dollars make the world go around. If you ask for a dollar amount that will make you jump for joy, then that means that I would be getting a bad deal.

1) The highest offer you ever had for a name is not necessarily relevant to what it is worth today.

2) What you paid for a name does not set the bar for the minimum it is worth. You might have to take a loss or keep the name forever.

3) Estibot appraisals are worth zero. Also, there is no need to mention Google numbers.

The only info I need is if the name makes anything at all in PPC. Let me know how long it has made it, and where it is parked. I would only be interested in PPC names that get their PPC from type-in traffic (and preferably at Sedo).

I will look at all names, but will not be giving courtesy responses. If I want to trade dollars for names I will let you know. I will also look at groups of names......groups of 10, groups of 100, etc.

If you have tried for 5 years to get XXX and haven't received an offer of XXX, then I'm not the right person to trade domains for dollars with if you are still asking for XXX. If you received an offer a few years ago for XXXX, but didn't take it, but now can't sell it for anything near that, then drop your price to where you feel sick about it (because that is the market price). If I feel I would be better off having the name than the dollars, then we might decide to trade.

Send everything from $1 up to 10K each. Don't try to get 20 bucks for a name you are deleting next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom