• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: www.kelechina.net | 1000 | 400000

Status
Not open for further replies.

playpics

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
I think you forgot to attach the screenshot.
 
yes, I need to do that soon!
I have all stats on my site!
at this moment, the server is under maintance!

:D

it has about 200$ of income each month,
90-100 from google adsense
and 100 -120 from CJ

I need to buy a new server for my another big site!
Therefore, I am kind of give up for this one!

thank you,
I will update the graph soon!
 
Approximately as:
75% from Hong Kong, Taiwan and China;
15% from US and Canada!
10% from EU


thank you!

of course, it varies day by day!
that is just a general! :D
 
what type of site is this and what sort of daily monthly management is required? monthly expenses?
 
it is a forum!
:D
Monthly expense is the hosting or the server!
thank you
 
Please pm me traffic stats.

Thanks
 
you need to post proof of traffic (screenshot) for this thread to remain in this section
 
Adult content included.some section have porn site password cracking :)
so it will attract more people.:)G/L
 
Denny gets my vote as traffic sleuth of the year! :-)
 
Denny gets my vote as traffic sleuth of the year!

It's actually my staff doing, I just take the praise :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom