• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: www.paidopps.com | Price will depend on offer | 3000-4000 unique hits per day (all biz opps) / Earned $200+ in a 3 day period of affi

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsonicx

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.paidopps.com

Registrar: GoDaddy

Price: Price will depend on offer

Traffic Details: 3000-4000 unique hits per day (all biz opps) / Earned $200+ in a 3 day period of affiliating

Link to traffic screenshot:

Message:
I am selling this domain name now while it's hot. I've been using targeted emails campaigns to bring in traffic, and with advertisements here and there. All traffic are business opportunities prospects. The bidding or offer will start now and end June 4th. Unless, you want to buy now. If it's a reasonable offer, I'll take it. I need to get rid of this domain name. The stats pics from my website (currently hosted at Godaddy for the time being) are below. I've only got stats for ONE day so far because up until yesterday, my domain name was just forwarded to a CLICKBANK vendor, whom I was promoting. A clickbank screenshot of my recent earnings is also available. I made over $200 in a 3 day period of affiliating. Questions? PM me here or e-mail via my personal e-mail at [email protected].

UNIQUE TRAFFIC STATS:

http://www.paidopps.com/images/uniquevisits.JPG

and

http://www.paidopps.com/images/uniquevisits1.JPG

REFERRING URLS:

http://www.paidopps.com/images/referringurls.JPG

CLICKBANK EARNINGS:

http://www.paidopps.com/images/clickbankpaidopps.JPG

Any questions, please e-mail me and I'll be happy to assist you.
 
Referrers all from email links?

How is this traffic not generated by mass emails?
 
Yes, the traffic is mainly from e-mails as I said I used targeted email campaigns for my traffic.
 
How difficult is it to become a spammer?
 
so basically this is all artificial traffic....
 
why are you selling it as a traffic domain if you influenced everyone to visit the site w/ the spam emails?

if you let it sit for a month and don't send any spam, how many visits will it have?
 
dotcomdotorg said:
why are you selling it as a traffic domain if you influenced everyone to visit the site w/ the spam emails?

if you let it sit for a month and don't send any spam, how many visits will it have?


Hi

The seller has disclosed that traffic is from an email marketing campaign.

It still qualifies as a traffic name, as it meets the requirements of this section.

IMO, it is obvious from his disclosure, that any buyer would have to continue to market this domain in the same manner, or find alternatives.

Additionally, there is no intent to condone, promote or validate the sellers methods, in the statements above.

Hopefully, they will assist in limiting the comments to "purchase" inquiries.

Thanks
 
Why do you need to get rid of it anyway?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom