• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Trafficclub down AGAIN !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
171
What in the world is the problem, two days ago it was down half a day, now it continues to show nothing again on and off. I may move soon,its killing revenue.
 
Agreed.

Could a Moniker staff member please post here with an explination?
 
JP, I am bit surprised to hear that TrafficClub was down. We had no reports in to customer service, and in the instance of a half-day outage we would expect to get TONS of calls. This is not the case. If it happens again, give me a call (800)-688-6311. or email me at [email protected] I will be happy to ferret out what is going on!

Cheers!
 
It has not been down for me.
 
It may be a routing issue between your network and Moniker's which was having problems.
 
Trafficclub was down for me untill 4am last night, and has done the same thing 3 other times this week; so it couldnt have been just his network.
 
You do a traceroute to see where the problem was? I'm in Florida and I haven't had any issues all week.
 
Have been able to login to trafficclub all week, and all month. Have yet to see any downtime with them so far.
 
Ill check into it. But for the first time ever this last while I get an error page on all fronts, parked page and TC. Infact the two days it happened the most you can see the differnece in traffic, so I doubt its only an issue on my end.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom