• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Trafficked and Earning Domains (e-insite.net)

Status
Not open for further replies.

internetheaven

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2010
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
A list of some of my earning domains that are parked. These are their last 30 day stats. They've been on a new network which seems to be earning less per click than sedo so I'm moving them back to sedo. They were earning almost double there so I'll repost in 30 days with Sedo stats.

I'm looking to sell off all my parked domains to inject cash into my new venture ... kids animation! Check the links in my signature!!! (Don't laugh. Who knows, it might work out?)

Many of these are dropped domains I picked up over the years. Others are ex-micro-sites I built back in the good old Google days. Contact me if you'd like to see the rest of the list.

parked2.png
 
Last edited:
Hi

Please Note:

Domains listed for sale in this section, MUST have at least 30 unique visits per day.

If you have traffic for one full month, your domain should have received a minimum of 900 visitors.


Please remove all domains which do not meet above requirements of this sales section, from this post.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom