• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Tragic Domains, Tragic PPC, and Mircowaved Babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
7
So I was going through the list of news headlines and I saw that someone microwaved their baby. It was also in the top searched for list "microwaved baby"

http://www.huliq.com/22492/father-19-microwaved-2-month-old-baby

So I of course google "microwaved baby" so see if I can find out more on the story and what do I see?


Sponsored Links

Cash For Accident Victims
Accident Case Pending?
Get Cash Now before you settle.
Money-NOW-4-Accident-Cases.com​

So why don't I see a story on this? Google is serving a pay per click ad for a website selling insurance claims for a microwaved baby.

BTW. MicrowavedBaby.com is still available.
 
why would any one microwaved their baby thats just f 'ed up.
i feel sick just thinking about it, we have some sick people
on this planet makes me think why should their be a human race
with all the things we do to each other.
 
It's not the first case either, unfortunately, the other baby did not survive..sad world we live in.
 
people are interested in this stuff. the microwave baby story has been a popular urban legend for a long time (long before it happened, if it really did - I usually try to avoid reading that kind of "news" in detail):

Yeah, I've heard of the cat in the microwave story. But this is the real deal, a sick "f-er" that is for sure.
 
He should be drug out back and shot..I will gladly do the honors.
 
He should be drug out back and shot..I will gladly do the honors.

That is far to quick. I'm thinkin' a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

Someone registered "cookbaby.com" yesterday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom