Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Transfer to Enom FROM RegisterFly

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brujah
Anyone figure out how to do this ?

I would like to know it to.

FM9000

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

A couple of years ago you had to ask RegisterFly to push it from their account to yours for you. They were very reluctant to do it, but they did push one for me.

Now, you can do an actual transfer from RegisterFly to your account, but you have to pay the transfer fee and get another year of registration. There may be a better way but I'm not aware of it.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bru - I have tried everything under the sun to get a name pushed (without cost or renewal) from Fly to eNom but no success. All I got was a little frustration & a lot of irritation. :upset:

jimr

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I have transfered a couple of domains from RegisterFly to my Enom account just by an ordinary transfer. You just pay for another year as with a transfer from other registrars. It is quick as Registerfly is an Enom reseller and only order confirmation is needed. Don't forget to unlock your domain.

/jr

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to transfer a domain from Registerfly to my eNom account by normal transfer procedure -- but I'm getting it rejected because of domain lock. What's up with that? :confused:

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by -RJ-
I'm trying to transfer a domain from Registerfly to my eNom account by normal transfer procedure -- but I'm getting it rejected because of domain lock. What's up with that? :confused:

This may be a stupid question but....did you unlock it first?

DomainSage

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You have to ask the owner of Registerfly.com to do a personal favor for you. That's what I did. I do not believe he would do it for just anyone however.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by doberry
This may be a stupid question but....did you unlock it first?

As far as I can tell, this isn't an option from the Registerfly control panel. :rolleyes:

mohno

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should contact RegisterFly to unlock domains with a support ticket.

aquario

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, You have to place a support ticket. I had the same problem and I could not find it on their panel. It was done pretty fast.

Good Luck!

martinrussell

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The first time I needed to move domains from RegisterFly I simply tried a push to my eNom account and got - "account name not recognized" - which now makes perfect sense.

While great for security, one of the frustrating things is that RFly will replace locks on a nightly basis. What worked for me was to go live with their chat service and ask that the locks be removed - they did it while I waited. I then immediatley initiated the transfer process from my eNom account.

All told everything landed at eNom within about 6 hours after agreeing to the automated approval request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators