Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

enom Transferring dot ORG out of EnomCentral

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudPapa

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced issues with transferring dot ORG names from enomcentral? I've been trying to transfer three dot orgs for almost two weeks . . . . I've jumped through four hoops . . .nada. I understand that technical problems occur without fault but Enom's "automatic renewal of domains 30 days before expiration for ONLY $30" indicates that it is not shy about sticking it to its customers.

If this is a common issue with others, I will conclude that Enom has adopted the policy of frustrating its customer until the customer abandons his/her attempt at the outgoing transfer.

Thanks in advance.

Domain summit 2024

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced issues with transferring dot ORG names from enomcentral? I've been trying to transfer three dot orgs for almost two weeks . . . . I've jumped through four hoops . . .nada. I understand that technical problems occur without fault but Enom's "automatic renewal of domains 30 days before expiration for ONLY $30" indicates that it is not shy about sticking it to its customers.

If this is a common issue with others, I will conclude that Enom has adopted the policy of frustrating its customer until the customer abandons his/her attempt at the outgoing transfer.

Thanks in advance.

I have this problem all the time with .us at enom. It always seems to be a problem with updating the contact records. The transfer auth emails might be going ot the previous registrant. Do a whois and check. You may have to have them manually update them, then re-initiate the transfers.

ProudPapa

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I did update the contact information (3 times) . . . privacy protection is off (it was NEVER on) but whois lists Enom's privacy email as admin.

ProudPapa

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can someone from Enom management please contact me? Enom manages hundreds of thousands of domain names, has created software that can catch dropped domains .00001 seconds faster than anyone, yet it is unable (after two weeks) to determine why whois shows up as private even though contact information is not private. I hate to resort to public posts about private issues but after two weeks Enom leaves me no choice but to gripe publicly.

ProudPapa

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can someone PM me an email address of a specific person at Enom (mid-upper management)? Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators