Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed Triple Threat! Pro Wrestling - Computers - Heavy Equipment!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is one of those that I probably should have - but could not - pass up!

PileDriver.net

As a fan of the lunatics that populated pro wrestling when I was a kid (as opposed to the cartoonish buffoons doing it today) I saw this one and thought what a great name for a pro wrestling site. The pile driver of course is the classic pro wrestling finishing move.

However, when I checked the other sites that are out there (all extensions are taken), one is actually used to sell - get this - pile drivers!

They are a heavy equipment company that somehow landed on the .org. I would probably be smart to try to sell this name to them and get them on a for profit extension.

Two other extensions are used for something I wouldn't have thought of - sites for computer drivers. Definitely a catchy name for that use.

Which route would you take and what should I ask for. My guess is that my only chance to get anything for it would be with the heavy equipment company. Pro wrestling fans aren't notoriously big spenders on domain names so I am probably SOL if I try to go that way - even though this name is just crying to be a pro wrestling site!

Domain Summit 2024
T

Tee

Very good name!

I'm not impressed by the .net.

But still a rocking name!!!

OW dammit, you are hurting my neck and back!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOOK HERE TEE, You Pencil Neck Geek! I'm going to pull a foreign object out of my trunks and gouge you in the eye if you don't lay off my .NETs!! There's going to be some heavy dues to be paid brother - and it's all coming down in the Steel Cage match Saturday night at the Coliseum - that is if you have the guts to show up! Go ahead and bring that limp wristed tag team partner of yours along too - I'll put the Sleeper hold on both of you!!

Uh-oh - I can see this name is not going to have a beneficial effect on me. Would someone like to buy it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators