• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Trouble with overture ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

screamfine

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Hi there.

Since a few days I notice that the Overture Search Term Tool has down-times very often .... you have problems with it, too? :smartass:
 
everyone has the same problem , its always overloaded.
 
I've noticed 503 errors for the last few weeks when I use it. I can use it, but I can't search fast, unless I'm using something like Domain Research Tool where you can input tons and tons of proxies.

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=123309
 
yes, sometimes it is down, but there must be millions of us using it...
 
It's down very very often in the last time ... every 3rd lookup fails ... :-(
 
Many are quering it with scripts
 
screamfine said:
It's down very very often in the last time ... every 3rd lookup fails ... :-(

it's because ur not spacing apart those manual lookups. first 2-3 r fine, but then u have 2 space em out 4 @ least 10 secs each (roughly).
 
it never seems to work...unless I sign into my overture/yahoo advertising account, then its fine...go figure..they must change search ports/servers for their "members" to do keyword searches...they are nearing a total crash imo..

Chris
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom