• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TroubleShoot.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGray

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
959
Reaction score
0
What do you all think of this name?

all other extensions are taken and Troubleshooter.us and Troubleshooting.us are also taken.

Thanks
:)
 
You and me seem to be .US diggers :) Not much other .US registrations are announced on on this forum..
 
Originally posted by domainAddict
You and me seem to be .US diggers :) Not much other .US registrations are announced on on this forum..

Good for both of you. Keep on digging for decent names like this one and one day in not so distant future you'd be glad you did. At this point in time, the only realistic comment can be whether a newly regged name is decent/potentially valuable or not; no re-sale precedence yet to give a valuation in figures. I just posted regging SkiSeason.US/.INFO combo earlier today; I was sitting on it for almost a week. GL to all of us! :)
 
Thanks for the feedback! I feel that .us will be a great contry extension. I plan on developing a couple that I have including one I picked up the other day Affiliations.us.

FYI.....

There are still some good .us historical people names available.
Here's a few.

BetsyRoss.us
MarthaWashington.us
SittingBull.us

I don't have the motivation to develop but, just a tip as they probably have potential value in some arena.
;)
 
I have footballplayer.us
 
Yes, nice names. I like those Ski*, and footballplayer seems great.
 
There are still so many nice .us names ready to be explored.
I am always surprised when a killer name with .us extension pops-up as available.
 
Are american celebrities .US names valuable?
I have regged TupacShakur.US, what you think?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom