• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Try and Stop Laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, that is definitely worth sharing. I'll still laugh about that 3 months from now!
 
haha seriosuly man when he kicks the kid OMG! lol
 
when he kicks the kids then the dude is like ooohhhhhh then he kicks him in the balls, hahahahaa
 
I would like to see the videos where the person gets up and beats the hxll out
of the kicker.

I would assure you that I would not get up and shake his hand.

With over 20 yrs of martial arts training, I might ruin his day.
Instead, of him ruining mine.
 
Yes, I think I would have said "You think that's funny? Well then, you're gonna love this". And would've slugged him right across the jaw as we shook hands.
 
umm, guys... it's a joke
the audience is circa 1980's
the foot isn't even close to the ball in most cases (adult in the kids getting kicked one as an example)

Sure, this is America and we do stupid things.. but come on now :P
 
I want to see them do this to a some gang members... maybe the Crips in LA. They'll remove the guy's balls with a shotgun blast.

This was ALL set up. A guy dressed like a clown runs directly towards you, you do NOT just stand there, you at least try to move from his path.
 
JuniperPark said:
A guy dressed like a clown runs directly towards you, you do NOT just stand there, you at least try to move from his path.

Dale, all of my friends have hair like that.

:-D

(Except Dale.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom