• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers TryoutGames.com and ProxyPanther.com for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
I've always wondered about the proxy sites, doesn't the bandwidth cost kill any adsense profit you make? If anyone can answer this I'll probably buy one.

Thanks for the pm, not sure if my host would be too crazy about it.
 
So is that yes or no??
 
I'm interested in the proxy, and I'll bid $75.
 
Starting offer says $600 in his initial post.
 
Well, I'm only bidding on one, and I'm not going to go any higher on a new site with a so-so domain that users a free script. The only thing of value is the design/branding.
 
Yes my layouts start at 250$ so minimum on one is 250$.. thanks for offer but it is not accepted..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom