• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers TShirt Angel - Over 8000 Products Available - Affiliate Income tshirtangel.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBizStart

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
2,232
Reaction score
24
Tshirt Angel uses a custom built script that is used alongside the affiliate program for choiceshirts.com. We use their data feeds to upload products to our website. Our database has over 8000 product feeds from their site. It took us about 10 minutes to add those feeds so not a lot of time is needed to keep up with the site. I originally had this script on a different name but I sold that name a long time ago (just the name) and have decided to let someone own this great website.

I paid $500 to develop the script so I will be trying to get most of it back.

Starting Price is $100. I will put BIN at $325. If the site does not sell I am willing to sell the script individually for $75.

Thank You
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom