• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Turnkey Business Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm looking for a turnkey website where I can buy turnkey scripts. Where is a good place for that.
Thanks
 
dotcombuilder.com
 
prozilla.com I've used in the past. They are alright.
dotcombuilder.com never used.
 
what do you exactly need?
there are some free alternatives which you may use like joomla+virtuemart
 
I wouldn't recommend prozilla.com. While it is possible that they have changed, and please correct me if this is the case. The license system that they use for their scripts is terrible. On about 50% of the servers I've tried to install their scripts on, the license only validated "example.com". If you went to "www.example.com" it would display an invalid license error. I opened a ticket in their help desk and after about a week and a half i received a reply. They assured me that the problem was with the server and not with the license system, even though a good amount of others posted the same issue on their forum. They ignored all posts regarding this issue (I wasn't the only one), and they eventually just removed their forum because there were too many complaints being posted. I have, however, heard many good things about dotcombuilder, and I recommend that you take your business there.
 
among the many turnkey provider, i think dotcombuilder is better.
 
Thanks all, think I will be giving dotcombuilder a try
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom