Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Tuya.com - Please Appraise.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attilio

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tuya is Spanish for "Yours" like in "She is yours".

Thanks for your very valuable opininions,

Domain summit 2024
J

jimb

hmm...its simple, and could probably get a good audience from spanish web users. I would rate this high, certainly in the $100's if not more.

Jim

Attilio

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for take the time to appraise my names.

BTW.
I visited your antiunlimited bandwidht site and I found it very usefull, actually I had just bought an "almost unlimited" (300GB/month) reseller account on Ebay.
So far the account is working though I realize that if and when my sites would start consuming over 5/10 (max 15, maybe) GB/month they will probably let me know in some way that they can not afford it for the price I am payng ($11/month).
Anyway I doubt I will never go over 5-10 GB traffic while the ability to create separate accounts for any of my domains with mini/sites or a simple for sale page and have statistics for each one of them surely worth much more than $11/month.

Saludos,

J

jimb

Originally posted by attilio
BTW.
I visited your antiunlimited bandwidht site and I found it very usefull, actually I had just bought an "almost unlimited" (300GB/month) reseller account on Ebay.
So far the account is working though I realize that if and when my sites would start consuming over 5/10 (max 15, maybe) GB/month they will probably let me know in some way that they can not afford it for the price I am payng ($11/month).
Anyway I doubt I will never go over 5-10 GB traffic while the ability to create separate accounts for any of my domains with mini/sites or a simple for sale page and have statistics for each one of them surely worth much more than $11/month.

Hey,

Thanks for visiting, and be sure to submit the company and your review if anything should arise with your hosting company!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators