• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed two domains: YY.vg, and a TM domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmg67

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Hi, if anyone could give me even a clue about the worth of these two domains I'd really appreciate it.

Someone is interested in a TM domain that I have. It's a big name.

www.cocacola.us.com

The problem is I have NO IDEA what to ask for because it's my only TM domain, so I've never sold one before. Help!

The second domain is:

YY.vg

Apparantly it was one of the last two-letter combinations available for this extension (British Virgin Islands).

Thank you for any help you can give.
LMG
 
TM domains are not good always!
YY.VG - reg fee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom