• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Two Word Keyword Domains For Sale (yellowloans.com) $75 each

aolson659

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Registrar is godaddy.com

accepting payment through paypal and escrow

$75 each OBO

domains:

yearreview.com
goodsecretary.com
certifiedsecretary.com
yellowloans.com
yearlive.com
yearpower.com
yeartax.com
 
None of them are developed at all so they do not.

They get pretty good keyword search stats though:

yearreview.com - 201,300 monthly keyword searches (estibot appraisal is $1600)

goodsecretary.com - 12,078 monthly keyword searches (estibot appraisal is $2000)

certifiedsecretary.com - 4,392 monthly keyword searches (appraisal is $540)

yellowloans.com - 719 monthly keyword searches (appraisal is $310)
There's a yellowloans.co.uk so you could potentially sell this one to them

yearlive.com - 245,220 monthly keyword searches (appraisal is $640)

yeartax.com - 448,960 monthly keyword searches (appraisal is $730)

and I'll be honest yearpower.com isn't very good I'm not sure why I purchased this one.


I'm pretty flexible on the price so if you're interested in any of them feel free to shoot me an offer
 
Back
Top Bottom